Welcome to ICAMCE 2020
2019 5th International Conference on Advanced Materials and Construction Engineering (ICAMCE 2019) was successfully taken place March 29-31, 2019 in Suzhou, China. All accepted full papers were published by IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES)(Online ISSN: 1755-1315, Print ISSN:1755-1307) and have been indexed by SCOPUS and EI.
As an annual conference held successfully in the past 5 years, 2020 6th International Conference on Advanced Materials and Construction Engineering (ICAMCE 2020) will be held on March 20-22, 2020. The conference is an international forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of advanced materials and construction engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. We warmly welcome previous and prospected authors submit your new research papers to ICAMCE 2020, and share the valuable experiences with the scientist and scholars around the world.
1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All accepted full papers will be published by Key Engineering Materials (ISSN: 1662-9795) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec and DOAJ for indexing.
*ICAMCE 2015: CPCI
*ICAMCE 2016: CPCI
*ICAMCE 2017: CPCI
*ICAMCE 2018: EI Compendex
*ICAMCE 2019: EI Compendex
2. Submit to SCI Journal (Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals)
Journal 1：Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics （ISSN: 0957-4522, IF=2.195）
Journal 2：Computers and Concrete（ISSN: 1598-818X, IF=1.889）
Journal 3：KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering（ISSN: 1976-3808, IF=1.428）
>>Online submission：【AIS online submission】
1) Submission with notes of ICAMCE-WEI and will enjoy priority in review and acceptance
2) Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation.
3) For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact Editor Li（WeChat/Mobile phone): 18127812811/ Editor Lin（WeChat/Mobile phone): 13922157504.
2020 6th International Conference on Advanced Materials and Construction Engineering (ICAMCE 2020) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send your paper to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2. Foreign authors please send your papers to the ICAMCE@163.com
3. Manuscript length should be 5 pages.
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 5 pages)
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.